Executive - QA & QC
Qualification: Msc/Bsc in General Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology.
Experience: 2-3 yrs in QA & QC.
- Preparation & Review of SOPs.
- Providing Training to new workers about Personal hygiene and GMP.
- Pest control management in factory premises.
- Packing material, raw material analysis, inspection and follow-up with vendors and purchase team if any deviation in specification of the material.
- Online IP QA Checks (weights, coding, physical variations).
- Maintenance of temperature charts (cold rooms, freezer & chillers).
- Checking the FG products during Dispatch.
- Coordinate with QC department to produce Quality products As per the specification.
- Conducting the vendor Audits.
- Conducting Equipment validation.
- Preparation & review of QA SOPs.
- Preparation of Documents such as Spec & MOA, Protocols, QA documentations.
- Log book issuance to all departments (QA, QC, Warehouse, MNT, production).
- Issuance of documents like SOP/IOP/EOP/GAMS/ECC specifications.
- Initiation of change control to update the noticed changes in SOP (as per the requirement).
- Accountable for timely, reviewing, compiling & submission of dossiers of different products as per country’s guidelines for Product Registration in different Regulated countries as well as to various semi regulated countries like ASEAN Countries.
- Preparation and Review of documents such as Batch Manufacturing Records and Batch Packing Records.