Executive - Engineering & Maintenance
Qualification:ITI Electrical / Diploma in EEE
Languages:English, Kannada & Hindi.
- Expert in maintenance/operations of a wide spectrum of utility and production equipments.
- Ensure the completion of all project activities within the time, cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Oversee installation & commissioning as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of utilities.
- Conduct failure investigation analysis to identify gaps & take corrective measures so as to reduce equipment downtime & maximize equipment availability.
- Prepare the bill of quantities (BOQ) for all new equipments, collection of quotation from various venders, quotation comparison with respect to specification, quality and price, finalization and issuing work order etc.
- Troubleshoot the engineering and electrical problems to determine their cause and recommends options for eliminating such problems.
- Supervise and manage vendor engineering and equipments deliverable to ensure compliance with project standards and specifications.
- Maintain the log book, day to day work updates, operation and maintenance of equipments etc.