Branch Executive Accounts
Experience:02-03 yrs in Accounts.
- Sales Invoicing
Receivables & Outstanding
- Maintain order book
- Invoicing and dispatch of goods
- Maintain receivables register and follow up for collections.
- Review and monitor age wise outstanding and coordinate with sales team for collections.
- Maintain proper record of promotional plans applicable to each customer and calculate and provide for the promo benefits.
- Generate employee-wise, district wise and customer wise outstanding reports.
- Balance Confirmations to be obtained from all customers once in each quarter.
- A track of confirmed account statements to be maintained and those who do not provide confirmation, the reasons for the same to be recorded.
Travel Claims (TA/DA)
- Stock register needs to be maintained both in electronic form and manual form and updated on daily basis for any stock movement like sales, sales returns, stock inward, stock outward etc.
- Batch-wise stock needs to be maintained and the same shall be physically counted on weekly basis
- If there is any difference between physical stock and stock as per books, then a reconciliation statement explaining the reasons for difference to be prepared.
- A register to be maintained for recording expired / damaged goods lying at the branch.
- Near expiry report needs to be generated on a monthly basis and the same should be reported
- A separate register to be maintained for stock issued to employees for conducting demos
Petty Cash & other branch activities
- All travel expense (TA/DA) claims approved by ASM / State head to be verified thoroughly and ensure that every claim is within the limits prescribed in TADA policy.
- A separate register to be maintained for TADA claims and their status on whether its paid or not.
- Petty cash register to be maintained and sent to H.O. on weekly basis.
- Attendance register of all employees in the state to be maintained and updated to HR on monthly basis.
- Ensure that monthly fixed commitments like rent, utility bills, telephone bills etc is paid well within the due date.